Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Does Aswini Hair Oil Help

Detruk it's over ... Following on "All For Design WordPress

Detruk it's over ... Following on "All For Design

All For Design- Logo

It's been 2 months since I decided to embark on a complete overhaul of this blog. This work is nearing completion and I have the honor to submit the blog "All For Design . The design has been completely redesigned, I change my host and I opt for the famous Wordpress.

Only content remains the same but with some improvements. I take this revision to offer a new section "Interview" inaugurated by Bruno Bichet of CSS Design 4 who talks about his art. You will find also more tutorials oriented HTML / CSS and I'll share some good tips on "Wordpress" which really helped build the blog. In short, if you enjoy Detruk, you can not loving "All For Design .

Here is a screenshot of the new blog (click for full image)

Blog All For Design_Screenshot Preview

I no longer supply power Detruk, this post will be the last.

Thanks to all who have followed this blog for over a year. To continue to read me and find new items, I'll meet you on now ... All For Design !

0 comments:

Post a Comment