Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ayurvedic Medicine To Get Abortion

Focus on the work of Emre Turhal

Focus on the work of Emre Turhal

Emre-Turhal

Today, zoom on an artist that I really enjoy and which is part of my "references" on digital creation.

It was during my wanderings on DeviantArt I discovered the work of Turhal Emre, a young Turkish artist very talented. He is the artistic director, designer, illustrator and his works are worth a glance. At only 24 years

, Emre already has its own style works quite dark, composed of deconstructed forms, characters torn, all coated with a good dose of creativity and great technical mastery. In short, an artist really interesting for me. As

visuals speak louder than words, here is some of his work ...

I able to present dozens of both the visual portfolio of the artist is provided. In this way, if you want to see his work, I advise you to go on his DeviantArt space rather than on his website (too?) minimalist.

In all cases, Emre Turhal remains one of my favorite artists, both for its graphic style as his perfect mastery of the tools of digital ... Hat sir! Some links

finally:

> Emre Turhal on Deviant Art

> Website of the artist

0 comments:

Post a Comment